Sunday, August 19, 2007

Frank Dialect

Now you see what I mean, even the "blog" didn't give me enough room for my answers, well-here's the rest whether you want them or not..

What is my favorite book?
Clearly no one would really want a full list so here is a taste..Frankly, the Bible holds mystery, intrigue, murder, sex, horrors, hope, and the ultimate love story. Aside from that, I follow authors such as James Patterson, John Sandford, Anne Rice, Jonathon Kellerman, J D Robb, Janet Evanovich, Dan Brown, Ted Dekker, Robert Ludlum, C S Lewis, Shakespeare, Faye Kellerman, Homer, J Jenkins and T Lahaye, Michael Connelly, J K Rowling, Charlaine Harris, James Lee Burke, Patrcia Cornwell, Jeffery Deaver, Robin Cook, Michael Crichton, Gregory Maguire, Kurt Vonnegut, Laurel Hamilton, Charles Dickens, Tolstoy, Oscar Wilde, Jane Austin, Charlotte Bronte, Edgar Allen Poe...

Last but certainly not least, a question. Posed for who exactly? Do the great creators expect an answer from me or you? As with anything, I'l state my opinion first and give you all a chance to respond.

Question: Who should America listen to? POLITICIANS? LAWYERS? DOCTORS? ROSIE O?SUPERMODELS? MOVIE STARS? DR PHIL ?..Frankly, My Opinion..none of the above. Move over Oprah, Montel, Star...There is someone without money, without a self serving purpose and with all of the answers....GOD.

But like the rest, that is Frankly, My Opinion

No comments: